The daily rate of 0.14 ml / kg of weight
The limiting concentration of humic acids in water during drinking should not exceed 0.05% (1 liter of preparation / 80 liters of water)
The drug is administered in stages: the daily dose of the drug in the first period up to 30 days at 0.10 ml / kg weight with a break of 10 days, in the second period up to 30 days – 0.12 ml / kg weight with a break of 10 days, then – at 0.14 ml / kg weight constantly (calculated for the livestock the total daily consumption of the drug is conveniently added directly to the drinking bowl).
Inclusion in the diet of these micro doses of the preparation “Fulvogumat®FEED” gives the following results (RAA Siberian Research Institute of Agriculture and Chemicalixation Russia, 2015):
- Dispersion analysis found that the drug has a significant effect on the live weight and its average daily gain: the force of influence on the living weight was 12.6% in the first month, 24.1% in the second month, 43.6% in the third and for all 93 day of application 67,7%.
- The growth rate is increased by 19.3%, which is highly reliable at P> 0.999.
- All weights (pre-slaughter weight of mascara and internal fat) are increased by 18.2%.
- Hemoglobin is increased by 12.3 g / l, red blood cells – by 0.83 million / μl, the content of total protein, calcium and phosphorus is increased.
- The chemical analysis of the longest muscle in the back of animals showed a very high protein quality index (ratio of tryptophan to hydroxyproline, in meat breeds it varies from 5 to 7) [Borisov NV, Skukovsky BV, Inerbaev BO et al., 2001], which increases by 31.5%, exceeds the maximum and is 7.1.
- The amino acid composition of meat of animals established superiority in almost all indicators.
- The moisture content in meat of animals decreases by 3.4%.
- For 93 days of application feed consumption per 1 kg of growth is reduced by 1.3 units.
- The profitability of raising animals only for 93 days of use is increased by 4.9%.
The inclusion of humate for 21 days in the diet of deep-bodied cows improved the course of labor and accelerated the separation of the afterbirth. For young animals, born from cows, who received during the feeding of humate, in the first 4 months, an increase in live weight increased by 13.4%. Animals were less likely to have respiratory problems.
The daily norm is 0.06 ml / kg of weight.
The limiting concentration of humic acids in water during drinking should not exceed 0.05% (1 liter of preparation / 80 liters of water).
The pigs are given a drink with the drug or supplemented with liquid food (bolt) from the age of 40 days and then permanently according to the scheme: 30 days of drinking or feeding – 15 days break.
The daily norm is 0.01 ml / kg of live weight.
The daily norm for bearers is 0.02 ml / kg of weight.
To chickens: the maximum concentration of humic acids in water during drinking should not exceed 0.004% (1 liter of preparation / 1000 liters of water). For non-users: the maximum concentration of humic acids in water during drinking should not exceed 0.008% (1 liter of preparation / 500 liters of water).
Chickens are given to drink with a drug from the age of 20 days and then permanently (problem chicks with low quality of the incubation egg, with a lack of food – since birth); Layers are treated with the drug for 2 months.
- The introduction of the drug in addition to vitamins and the replacement of antibiotics in the diet of broiler chickens allows to reduce losses as a result of death in the first 40 days of cultivation to 47% while increasing the average weight of the bird to 10%.
- The introduction of the drug into a constant diet of broilers quickly activates the synthetic phase of protein metabolism, resulting in an average daily increase of 10%, the safety of the livestock increases by 5-7%, feed costs are reduced by 2.3-6.4%.
With the participation of:
B.O. Inerbaev , doctor of agricultural sciences, professor, head of the Laboratory of Beef Cattle Breeding at the Siberian NIPTI of Animal Husbandry FGBUN SFNZ RAS
L.V. Kasimova , Cand. Sc. (Chem.), Head of the Laboratory of Biologically Active Substances of the Siberian Research Institute of Agriculture and Peat, FGBUN, SFNCA RAS